The Laboratory is able to perform chemical analysis of industrial wastes and sludge treatment plants for
- Classification according to the legislation
- Assessment to identify possible hazards and correct disposal.
- The analyzes carried allow to characterize the waste to evaluate toxicity and ecotoxicity.
- The investigations are based on on a careful survey of the origin of the waste and the production process that generated it.
- The Laboratory provides migration tests and assessments of acceptability in landfills.
Analysis are made on solid and liquid matrices.
All methods used are official and all test reports are signed by members of the Professional Chemists Society and therefore have legal value.