The Laboratory carries out analysis and tests for the classification of dangerous goods with respect to transport regulations.
Tests for the definition of chemical-physical, toxicological and ecotoxicological properties; classification and regulation of the packaging and labeling of hazardous substances and tests for the classification of substances for transport purposes according to the ADR, IATA, RID and IMDG regulations.
The tests performed follow the standards proposed by UN Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Manual of Tests and Criteria.
- Flash point Liquids
- Solid flammability
- Flammability tests on aerosols (sprays and foams)
- Apparent density
- Relative density
- Auto-ignition temperature
- Lower flammability limit (20 liter sphere) (LEL)
- Auto-ignition temperature in cloud (MIT)
- Self-ignition temperature in layer (5mm) (LIT)
- Mechanical shock sensitivity
- Mechanical friction sensitivity
- Flammability in contact with water
- Explosive properties
- Relative self-ignition temperature
- Oxidising properties
- Metal Corrosion
- Ecotoxicology classification test
- Skin corrosion test
- Waste analysis for the adr classification