CEPRA srl provides consulting services in order to
- To evaluate the exposure of workers to chemical agents and carcinogens,
- To define the risk of the activities carried out
- Support your organization to find the most appropriate adaptation and improvement solutions.
The services that CEPRA srl proposes to affine the company in compliance with D.lgs 81/08
- Risk assessments resulting from the presence of hazardous chemical agents with in-depth examination of the activity and compliance of the safety data sheets.
- Preparation of the Chemical and Carcinogenic Risk Assessment Document.
- Exposure scenarios (e-sds).
- Forecast estimates for new activities.
- Verify compliance with the requirements required by current regulations and schedule any adjustments or improvements.
- Drafting of chemical and carcinogenic monitoring plans aimed at evaluating worker exposure and checking compliance with limit values.
- Assistance to the keeping of carcinogen exposure registers.
- Consulting services are supported by SAMPLING and CHEMICAL ANALYSIS.
The theme of the REACH and CLP Regulations on the Chemical and Carcinogenic Risk Assessment under Legislative Decree 81/08 was addressed by the Ministry of Labor through the 9th Committee of the Standing Advisory Committee on Health and Safety at Work.