CEPRA porvides consuting services in order to support your company in the management of REACH Regulation - Registration, Authorisation, Evaluation of Chemicals.
CEPRA is a single surce solution for complying with the registration, testing, documentation requirements of REACH.
Services proposed can be differentiate on many levels and modulated in relation to the needs of every client, including:
- REACH AUDIT
- Regulatory consultancy & compliance checks
- Strategic planning of test programmes and registration strategies
- SIEF managment
- Managing contacts with the Consortia, Lead Registrant and ECHA
- Full support for individual or joint submssion
- Preparation and submission of the dossier
- Risk assessment
- Chemical Safety Assessments (CSA)
- Chemical Safety Reports (CSR)
- DNEL / PNEC derivation
- Project management / study monitoring
- Data (gap) analysis and interpretations
- SAFETY DATA SHEETS
- Safety Data Sheet in compliance with Reg. 830/2015
- Safety Data Sheets in compliance with GHS (extra EU)
- Exposure Scenario development.
- Exposure Scenario assessment (RMM - identified uses)
- SUPPLY CHAIN COMUNICATION (Supplier / Customer)
- ONLY REPRESENTATIVE ROLE
- placing on the market: restrictions applied to the product and problem solving
- support to manage and evaluate suppliers extra EU
- technical support in the evaluation of the legal and commercial effects
- advice on Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) in Articles
- chemical analysis to verify the compliance of products (SVHC. ..)
- imported products: quality check system
- goods stuck in customs
REACH360 is a brand developed by CEPRA srl
The aim is to be a 360° source solution for complying with the European regulations on chemicals, REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals - Reg 1907/2006) and CLP (Classification, Labelling and Packaging - Reg 1272/2008).